Friday 6 August 2010

Isle of Wight





A spectacular view of The Needles Lighthouse against the white chalk cliffs,
simply stunning






Oooooh! I want one of these!!





A spectacular view of the sunset from the ferry on our way back to Portsmouth.




A really quick blog today with some lovely photos taken from our trip to the gorgeous Isle of Wight last week.
We have a growing number of stockists up there who keep telling me how fab and beautiful it is, so I have been meaning to go there for quite some time now. It was my first visit to the island and I really was taken aback by the stunning unspoilt scenery and wealth of attractions.
Hope you enjoy the pictures and have a great weekend, Sabah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those gorgeous pictures of the isle of wight are just as beautiful as your card designs. just seen your website - love all you card collection.
have a great weekened