Sunday 29 January 2012

New Designs For Spring Fair
















This time next week, we will be exhibiting at Spring Fair International, with all our beautiful card ranges up on display ....well hopefully! We here at the office, with the help of our dedicated printers, have been working flat out for the past month now. With countless trips to the printers and paper merchants, we have finally got all of our collections ready for the show. The process involved with getting all the new ranges together has been exhausting and painstaking. But the end result has been worth the wait. All the cards look great and I'm really pleased with them. I really hope they receive a warm reception at the show too.
I will be spending the rest of the afternoon prepping and painting my stand boards. I also picked up an old sewing machine table from a junk shop last week (which I thought would make an ideal display with all the products on!) but I still haven't decided whether to paint it or leave it in its original glory!
Decisions decisions!!

No comments: