Tuesday 11 January 2011

New Year...New Inspirations



Hello all and a very belated happy new year to all you design addicts out there. After a well earnt Christmas break we are back in the office, refreshed and in full form!
January for me is usually one of the busiest times of the year as it means 'trade show time' and releasing most if not all of our new seasons ranges. Valentines and Mother's Day have always been our strongest selling occasions followed by Weddings and Anniversary cards.
However, after thinking long and hard I have decided not to do the spring trade shows this year as I really wanted to re examine some very important areas of my business which will take up alot of my time these next few months.
I have been organising the office during the christmas break and now we have alot more shelfing.....woop woop!
I've also got my self a very pretty 2011 organiser / diary thing to jot down those all important appointmnets.
Oh and yeah... I've finally got round to making a 'mood board' with lots of inspirational ideas. I shall be blogging about that very soon in a seperate post.
The good news is that our dedicated sales agents are working hard, carrying all of Sabah Designs latest goodies hopefully in an area near you. If you are a trade customer and would like our 2011 brochure, then please give the office a shout on: 07734 156200 and we will be happy to fly one over to you!

No comments: